This Disclaimer forms part of and must be read in conjunction with, website Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change this Disclaimer at any time.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by www.wellnessattheclinic.com (“WELLNESS @ THE CLINIC LTD” or “we”).
- No advice
- This website contains general information.
- The information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
- No warranties
- The information on this Website or by our service is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- Without limiting the scope of this section, we do not warrant or represent that the information by us:
- will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- is true, accurate, complete, current, or non-misleading.
- Other Conditions
- We do advise you to seek medical advice before commencing our online program. Our information does not replace the medical advice received.
- Our Services are not intended to replace the services offered to you by your medical provider. We, therefore, recommend that you keep your medical provider informed about the Services you are receiving from us. If you suspect that your child has a medical condition, please consult with a medical physician.
- Exclusion of liability
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.wellnessattheclinic.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
We take no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the use of our website.
The website, its content, and service are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, including that the website will operate error-free or that the website, its servers, its content, or its service are free of computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features. Although we seek to maintain safe, secure, accurate, and well-functioning services, we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our services, and there may at times be inadvertent technical or factual errors or inaccuracies.
- No warranties.
We specifically (but without limitation) disclaim
- Any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement; and
- Any warranties arising out of course-of-dealing, usage, or trade. You assume all risk for any/all damages that may result from your use of or access to the services. We shall not be responsible for the loss of, damage to, or unavailability of any information you have made available through the services, and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you have backup copies of any information you have made available through the services.
- No guarantee of accuracy.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaim all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies in the information, content, recommendations, and materials made available through the services.
- No warranties regarding third parties. We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, regarding any third-party service or advice provided by a third party.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org